 Events / BrickFest / 3025
3024  |  3026
Subject:
Is Brickfest DC 2005 going to happen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 04:16:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Does anyone know if Brickfest is going to happen in DC in 2005?  I know that the
coordinators have been looking for a place bigger than GMU to have it, but I
thought that they would've either announced something here on LUGNET or on the
Brickfest website by now.  I was talking with some AFOL friends today, and they
were wondering the same thing.

If there's anyone on the Brickfest organization team that could let us know if
Brickfest DC is definitely going to happen and they're still looking for a big
enough place, or if the event is in a maybe-maybe not limbo, it would be greatly
appreciated.  (Personally, I'm hoping for the "Yes, we just haven't found the
right place yet" answer.)

Thanks,
David Gregory