 Events / BrickFest / 3027 (-10)
  Lego company survey now on LegoFan.org

The LEGO company would like to understand their consumers better and they need YOUR help! LEGOFan has been working very closely with the LEGO company recently to help develop and promote an online survey that helps them better understand their (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Is Brickfest DC 2005 going to happen?

(...) BrickFest will take place this year, and it will take place in August. The venue search is the main issue, as finding the right balance of price and space has proven to be very difficult. To complicate things, GMU is scheduled to have a (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Is Brickfest DC 2005 going to happen?

Does anyone know if Brickfest is going to happen in DC in 2005? I know that the coordinators have been looking for a place bigger than GMU to have it, but I thought that they would've either announced something here on LUGNET or on the Brickfest (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) Hay Bret, Thanks for the suggestions. I have met with the Expo Center and discussed our needs and what they could offer. It has not been ruled out as an option. Finding a venue with enough space is the challenging part. I spent Friday visiting (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) How about the Dulles Expo center?? (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) Thanks! will do. Christina (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) hey christina, when you start getting things rolling for this years event let me know what i can do to help. i no longer have any scheduling issues so i can get as involved as needed. talk to ya soon, ondrew (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) oooooh hopefully if ya'll have it this summer, I can make it while I'm working in the DC metro area (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2005

(...) Hi Joe, I am working on this and will post when I have more information to pass along. As some of you may know, I am exploring other venues. BrickFest has outgrown GMU and we are excited to be looking for a facility that will better serve our (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest 2005

Anything? Anyone? Hello... When, Where etc. I must schedule my vacation time ASAP and I must make it if BrickFest 2005 is happening.. (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact