 Events / BrickFest / 2977 (-5)
  Re: Castle displays pilfered :(

(...) This is so pathetic. Grown people stealing toys... I kept a very lose eye on my MOCs, and my soldier figs. Perhaps the fact that they were terrorists fighting Chinese soldiers was a deterrent in and of itself. During Sunday I guarded my MOCs (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: 'Cause what the world needs is yet another Brickfest 2004 Picture web page...

(...) Great pics Dave. It was a pleasure meeting you and that gesture had absolutely no reflection on the person behind the camera lens, it's just my inner devil trying to protect my karma. May I steal that one? Alway nice to have pics that make (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: HELP! Need Shipping Address

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Duane Hess wrote: (snip) Well! I thought I would extend a huge thank you to Christina, Larry, Soren and Kevin for all of the help in tracking down my sculpture and provide an update for them. After the sculpture was left (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) I think this is Michael Tighe (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  'Cause what the world needs is yet another Brickfest 2004 Picture web page...

Come one, come all, to yet another page of Brickfest 2004 pics!!!!! (URL) didn't take nearly as many pics as I planned, but then I was distracted the entire time by wiping drool off my chin due to fabulous MOCs... As well, Marie needed to be driven (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact