 Events / BrickFest / 2952 (-10)
  Re: Brickfest 2004 Thanks and Highlights

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] Jason, it was really great meeting you and seeing your amazing MOCs. The Leonov truly deserved the award. Thanks to everyone else from Parlugment for hanging out. Jude, repeat after me: "y'all". This BrickFest was the first (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Highlights from a "first timer."

(...) innocent. Yes you are right, that was the state, and the place, and the ungodly time was 11 pm. You will be happy to know, that even with my car unlocked and the windows wide open, the mocs and luggage remained untouched. It was fun running (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Highlights from a "first timer."

(...) Um, the state was PA and it was at the service area around mile 78 on the PA turnpike (New Stanton service area) (URL) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Who built the wagon train, buffalo hunt?

(...) Say Bruce, It was "Buffalo Hunt", By Don Cox, "Indians out thinning the herd". (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: And finally I got to go to Brickfest..

(...) It was great to actually meet you face to face, and thanks again for the drink! I'm glad you had the same kind of great memories that I did there. (...) -Brian (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  My Brickfest Pictures

I had a blast! Here are my pictures: (after moderation) (URL) Before moderation (it appears that the moderators are whipping through them thoa!): (3 URLs) -Alfred (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: And finally I got to go to Brickfest..

Couldn't agree more. The entire event, meeting all the "big" names so far only familiair from LUGNET and BrickShelf, "supper/breakfast" at 4am at IHOP with Todd Lehman (math during breakfast, +5 points on math geekism), Felix applying LEGO tattoo's (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Castle displays pilfered :(

I agree with Stephen's suggestions. This was really a sad event in the castle room. It was hard to judge how busy Sunday would be at fest. The castle and space rooms were far too crowded with visitors during the Expo. Even with several afols (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: And finally I got to go to Brickfest..

(...) Thanks for your comment. I got the quad convex bricks on Bricklink, I wish Pick-A-Brick had them, would have been much cheaper!! (...) I'll have to find the box, and fine my camera, hopefully within a few days I have time to locate them. Paul (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: And finally I got to go to Brickfest..

(...) Wow nice! Where did you get all those lt. grey Slope Brick 75 2 x 2 x 2 Quadruple Convex pieces? Pick a Brick, I'm assuming? Can't wait to see what you're referring to as "creme de la creme"... -Bryan (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact