 Events / BrickFest / 2946
Re: And finally I got to go to Brickfest..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:38:21 GMT

Couldn't agree more.
The entire event, meeting all the "big" names so far only familiair from LUGNET
and BrickShelf, "supper/breakfast" at 4am at IHOP with Todd Lehman (math during
breakfast, +5 points on math geekism), Felix applying LEGO tattoo's at
Rocklands, all priceless memories.

All in all, the event made me realize that despite geographic and cultural
differences in the end we're pretty much alike... "SPACE"  or  "7-wide" ;)

We're still touring through DC, amazing city (to speak with Casper : give me the
brick and I could build xxxxx) Thanks again to everybody, specially Joe,
Christina, Abner, James T and Janey for all your hard work. It was much
appreciated.

Again I feel sorry for the ISD attempts (glad I opted out last-minute though!)

Hope to see at least some of you in the Netherlands during LEGOWorld, and if not
perhaps at 1000steineland 2005 or a next BrickFest!

Kind regards,
Jan-Albert van Ree