 Events / BrickFest / 2934
    Re: BrickFest Highlights from a "first timer." —Lee Magpili
   i gotta say, brickfest was an awesome experience and i'll definitely be back! so here's my take... after a rocky start.. having to take a bus to dc, then a cab..which ultimately cost me more than my bus fare, i walk into the doors at GMU to a line (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest Highlights from a "first timer." —Brian P. Gefrich
   (...) Thanks for getting a good shot of my moonbase. I didn't get any pictures myself. Also, I wanted to point out this bike: (URL) guy (I believe his name is Derek) is 16, and wasn't sure that his stuff would rate to be at Brickfest. Besides the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)