 Events / BrickFest / 2921
  Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

Brick Fest 2004 Arlington Va. August 13-15. I set the camera at low res to capture as many images as I could. I missed taking photos of some creations. There was just so much to do and see. What a great experience. Thank You Everyone. Great to see (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

Thanks for the pics! Here follow my newbie questions on your content... 1. About the castle setup, you wrote: "the ccc system works pretty well for a large display...certainly better than the moonbase system that looked like a jumbled mess." What's (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

(...) (snip) (...) Hi Joe, Those are my MOCs. Pierre (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

(...) go to Classic-Castle.com and click on "City" - the 3CS system is the Classic Castle City Standard, and it is how Castlers make large displays together. It looked better than the Moonbase because of a somewhat unified theme and color scheme (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

(...) I think he was suggesting that was the ultimate goal of it. I got the same impression when he described it to me, but I believe what he was imply was that is what the robot is designed for, whether or not it can actually do it yet. (...) This (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Leonard Hoffman wrote: <SNIP> (...) The technology exists (LEGO Vision Command) and Jama is as capable as Eric has always described. I've had the pleasure of working with Eric on several occassions (specifically in (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

(...) Great pics, Eric--here's my favorite: (URL) It must have been taken in LA--look at the smog... Derek (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

(...) maybe it went over some heads. but the above is a joke. i have full confidence that it can do what eric says it can. ugh. (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)