 Events / BrickFest / 2829
  HELP! Need Shipping Address

I need some help. I was to have a moonbase module sent to brickfest with a couple of friends, but a portion of it was inadvertantly left behind when they left. I was hoping that someone would volunteer an address so that I could over-night the rest (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: HELP! Need Shipping Address

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Duane Hess wrote: (snip) Well! I thought I would extend a huge thank you to Christina, Larry, Soren and Kevin for all of the help in tracking down my sculpture and provide an update for them. After the sculpture was left (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.co)