 Events / BrickFest / 2829
2828  |  2830
Subject:
HELP! Need Shipping Address
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 02:14:16 GMT

I need some help. I was to have a moonbase module sent to brickfest with a
couple of friends, but a portion of it was inadvertantly left behind when they
left. I was hoping that someone would volunteer an address so that I could
over-night the rest of the module so that it could still be displayed at
Brickfest.

If there are any takers, please e-mail me at LEGOZILLA AT HOTMAIL DOT COM as
soon as possible.

-Duane