 Events / BrickFest / 2802 (-20)
  Re: Where do Military MOCs got to?

(...) I suppose this would go to the Town section then. (URL) its 2015, the technology isn't exactly too far off from today. RPGs, Stingers, AKs, and etc. Infact even that tank is currently being developed in China as we speak (though probably not (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Where do Military MOCs got to?

(...) Depends. If it's modern military and scenes, it could go into Town. Futuristic would be at home in Space. And there will be some other places too that could be opened to military MOCS if desired. Joe Meno Assistant Event Coordinator, BrickFest (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Where do Military MOCs got to?

Hi, just wanna know where those of us with Military creations and scenes go to? Which room: Town, Space, or Gaming? (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Organized photography?

(...) I have a small mini-studio that I could bring for individual pics if it would be useful. Gives a nice graded background and can use poster board or fabric on it. Tommy Armstrong (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  DC security: travel keep-in-minds?

It's been much reported on the news that the security clampdown on DC is having an effect on drivers -- does that apply only to DC proper, or also to surrounding communities such as Arlington? WAMALUG-locals would be the ones to report. I'm coming (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Organized photography?

Those of us who've attended BrickFests past know that much shutterbugging transpires, as hundreds of attendees try to record the fiddly genius of thousands of bricks. But don't you just hate the prosaic, non-plastic background when it intrudes into (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) Mike - The ostensible reason is that it's easier to keep track of everything if we do a direct swap (we failed to keep good track of the original bunch). The real reason is that a few of us in the club don't really like the look of the old (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) MichLUG/LTC records indicate we have no SCLTC cars. :-) We do, however, have an SCLTC container, which we'd prefer to keep if possible. We would be happy to trade with you for your new one though. (as it turns out, the MichLTC container went (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

"Thomas Michon" <thomas@michon.com> wrote in message news:I2789C.Au8@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) 2004 (...) ones (...) be (...) have, (...) Why would you want to do this? Honestly, I'd prefer to keep the one we have AND get the new (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) The SCLTC would like to exchange every existing SCLTC car with a brand new 2004 model. We are bringing 22 new containers and would like to bring the old ones back with us. If clubs that have our cars could bring them to DC, it would be greatly (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: MOC Cards

hHello, (...) In regards to the CCC display, filling out cards gives the CCC organizers an idea of how many buildings and wall sections we will have, which is important because we will be putting them all together. This goes or all MOCs. As castle (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC Cards

(...) I was thinking, if MOC Cards are displayed all over in a layout or Display, it might break up the look of the display and or interfere with aspects of the display. So perhaps, instead of the cards being put in the layout, why not make an (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

"Michael Huffman" <mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:I26ry8.13zp@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) NCLTC will be bringing a new container to BrickFest. It is essentially the same container design we have used in the past (see (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  webcast at brickfest?

Are there going to be any webcams at Brickfest this year? I watched the Q&A session with Brad Justus last year and it was great fun! I hope'd that I could watch again this year. Are there any plans to have webcams? Saskia (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) Here's a link to the swap matrix: (URL) Let me know if there's any questions, problems or concerns. --Michael BrickFest 2004 Container Swap Coordinator See you in Arlington! (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: WANTED: Brick Vendors for Brick Bazaar

(...) Kevin- I don't see where/how on the BF site to sign up for tables. Please advise. -Ted Michon (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  EBKD Aurora Science Vessel

(URL) The Aurora is the latest ship build by the Jr.Marshalate. It has several scientific instruments on board including a large telescope (white, midship) and a complex multi-phasic sensor system (grey saucer, aft) The Aurora has a crew of 18 (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:I23tox.901@lugnet.com... (...) up (...) In anticipation of this potential problem, we took two precautionary actions (please note that the container pictured is "001" which RichLUG will (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) (URL) (...) Awesome container! I've built the LOWLUG containers, "only" need to apply the stickers now... *sigh* BTW I'll also be bringing along some containers from the FGLTC on behalf of Ben Beneke in case some clubs still don't have that (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap

(...) I'm working on it now... I've been e-mailing clubs with final total of containers that they'll need to bring with them. Once I'm finished, I'll post the swap matrix... Brian, I think you're next on the list for me to contact. (...) Actual (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact