 Events / BrickFest / 2672 (-10)
  Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

Manfred, your point (downthread) is well taken, these questions have potentially been overlooked. I am not Jake so don't take these as authoritative answers but some of this was covered on the recent GlobalAFOL conference: I hope Jake chooses to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

(...) Interesting that this has already been addressed, quite nicely and to my satisfaction, in this part of the thread here-- (URL) read on! Dave K -who has, occasionally, not read entire threads and posted redundant points already made elsewhere (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color)

  Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

(...) Surprise, surprise! The three strips referring to the gray color change are all missing. Who would have guessed these would not make the final cut? It's interesting, since the gray color-change debacle seemed to play a large part in the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color, FTX)

  My BrickFest Bummer

My family does two big things every summer - we host a huge backyard family party and go to the Jersey Shore (Avalon) for a week of vacation. And every year, BrickFest falls on either the summer party or during the shore trip. What a bummer. Look at (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Registration ends - August 1st !

(...) Well Yes, you can register after AUG 1, but why would you want to wait till the last minute? If you register late, we cannot guarantee the Personalized Brick Badge (required for admission to several events and other opportunities), (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest Registration ends - August 1st !

(...) Can I register AFTER August First? Are Walk-ins permitted for the whole event? Just wondering.... (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2004 Announces Dirty Brickster Event

(...) I have never participated in Dirty Brickster, but I sounds like a ton of fun. I just hope I don't get stuck with a Click-It's set! ;) And I sure hope lots of people remember to bring something so they can play this game. If you miss it you (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Announcing BrickFest DC 2004 Collector's Pins

On 20:35 07/14/2004, Ross Crawford wrote (...) Hmmmm.... Had forgotten the Saturday problem... How bout this deal: We wont sell any of them till afternoon. And will only sell 100 on Friday to give people a chance to get in on Saturday :-) --- wubwub (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Announcing BrickFest DC 2004 Collector's Pins

(...) Nice work! I have a question though - will I be able to reserve one on the Brickfest site? I won't be there until Saturday, and would be disappointed if they're all gone. ROSCO (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Announcing BrickFest DC 2004 Collector's Pins

(...) WOW, snazzy! Great work, Joe! I can't wait to get mine. :-) -Tim (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact