 Events / BrickFest / 2647
    Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004 —Anthony Sava
   (...) I agree, Lugnet is the central point of English LEGO fan discussion. I personally find the idea that we're pointing kids to a site that doesn't exist in any real sense yet ludicrous; especially if we're going to hand these out at Brickfest and (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004 —Anthony Sava
     (...) OK, I just reread what Jake said, and I misread it the first time. I read 'in a month' instead of 'end of the month'. Even so, I feel everything I said is still accurate to the spirit of this issue as I see it. --Anthony (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004 —David Laswell
   (...) Kids? What does this have to do with kids? AFOLs is intended as a means of reaching out to closet-AFOLs and AFOLs who are simply unaware of the magnitude of AFOL community out there. (...) If they point it to LUGNET, the 1000steine people (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)