 Events / BrickFest / 2645
  Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

(...) That's great Jake but I think you missed the point. LUGNET is now and has been the central point of LEGO fan discussion. The comic implies something different and that, to me, is where the others a coming from. That's not to say that LUGNET is (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

(...) Not to quibble overmuch, but LUGNET is now and has been the central point for adult, English language (plus a couple of others under loc._), cross-themed-as-long...t-Bionicle discussion. Bruce (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

(...) I agree, Lugnet is the central point of English LEGO fan discussion. I personally find the idea that we're pointing kids to a site that doesn't exist in any real sense yet ludicrous; especially if we're going to hand these out at Brickfest and (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

(...) OK, I just reread what Jake said, and I misread it the first time. I read 'in a month' instead of 'end of the month'. Even so, I feel everything I said is still accurate to the spirit of this issue as I see it. --Anthony (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

(...) Kids? What does this have to do with kids? AFOLs is intended as a means of reaching out to closet-AFOLs and AFOLs who are simply unaware of the magnitude of AFOL community out there. (...) If they point it to LUGNET, the 1000steine people (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)