 Events / BrickFest / 2599
    Re: AFOLs Comic book —John Gerlach
   (...) I just wanted to make a quick comment on the comic book. Check out the bottom-left picture on page 16. The AFOL on the left is showing his creation to a group of kids. Look at the expression on the face of the kid in the middle - wide eyed and (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: AFOLs Comic book —Todd Lehman
   (...) That's none other than Daniel Jassim! (...) Ya, he was really amazing with the kids at BricksWest 2003. Pretty much nonstop for several hours, kids were stopping by and he was tirelessly answering all their questions and showing them the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: AFOLs Comic book Jake McKee
     (...) Two of my all time favorite AFOL event pics are from BricksWest that year. I have two excellent pics of Keith Goldman and Dan talking to wide eyed kids. Classic stuff. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: AFOLs Comic book —Scott Lyttle
   snip I've often found that its usually not the kids that destroy things (although there are a few bad apples now and then), but more often--the parents that wind up breaking stuff because they don't know how much force they put on a delicate LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people, FTX)