 Events / BrickFest / 2564
Re: Micro MOC Off! BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:27:27 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   If you are looking for inspiration for your building project, check out micros from <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=671998 Ashley’s PDX display.

Also check Sean’s, Ross’s, Lenny’s, Aaron’s, Justin’s, DarkKnight’s and Kevin’s Micros as well.

There are lots of wonderful Micro creations out there but these happen to be the links I had handy.

Janey “Red Brick”

Wow - cool looking stuff to be sure. Hmm, I wonder if my moonbase module Alpha-Omega Landing Pad would have made a good micro? Dang Dark Ages...

Bob

Best thing about a “dark age” is giving it up! (smile)

Janey “Red Brick”