 Events / BrickFest / 2555
Re: Micro MOC Off! BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:10:44 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

When you have figured out how much space the foot print of your brewery
will
take, please let me know so I can add your MOC to the overall layout.
Looking
forward to seeing what you come up with.  If you have any other questions
or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for the fast reply. I'll try to work out some scale that'll suit the
bricks I intend to use best.
Given the limitations of the method of transport (a suitcase) write me down
for one baseplate 32*32. Color will be lightgrey.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit