 Events / BrickFest / 2553
Re: Micro MOC Off! BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:54:15 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Just as a reminder, 47 days to BrickFest, and counting . . .

Micro MOC Off!

We are hoping that everyone that attends BrickFest can bring along a Micro for the Micro MOC Off, A Community Project Display at BrickFest 2004 in Washington DC.

Janey “Red Brick”

Are you going to be bringing your Micro house MOC to said event, Janey?

Bob

Yes Bob, I plan on bringing my Micro house MOC to BrickFest, as well as many other of my micro MOCs

If you are looking for inspiration for your building project, check out micros from Ashley’s PDX display.

Also check Sean’s, Ross’s, Lenny’s, Aaron’s, Justin’s, DarkKnight’s and Kevin’s Micros as well.

There are lots of wonderful Micro creations out there but these happen to be the links I had handy.

Janey “Red Brick”

Micro Display Coordinator

Micro MOC Off!

BrickFest 2004 in Washington DC