 Events / BrickFest / 2407
Re: The story behind the mom jokes (and the story of Keith's mom's behind)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 06:09:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Derek Schin wrote:
   So.

I’ve had a few people email me asking what’s up with all of the mom jokes and the references to my sainted mother here on LUGNET.

Why was this cross posted to build.schleim ?? Wait, never mind, forget I asked the question.