 Events / BrickFest / 2217 (-5)
  Re: The excitement is building for BrickFest PDX 2004

(...) The MAX ticket machines take plastic and bills and give change. You can buy multiple tickets at a discount, or various passes. Frank (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: The excitement is building for BrickFest PDX 2004

(...) Whoo-hoo!!! PDX, here we come! Thanks for the good list, Lar. I might add a few other key items: Name Badge Bricks For those of us who didn't buy the full option for the engraved name badges, don't forget your engraved 1x8s from previous (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  The excitement is building for BrickFest PDX 2004

Well, only 2 days to go now, the fest starts Friday! It is way too late to try to cajole you into coming if you decided not to, so I won't. But we'll miss you if you can't be there this time... To everyone who's coming: The Pieniazek household is a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  Gauging interest in BrikWars at PDX BrickFest

I'm signed up to host/manage the BrikWars gaming sessions at BrickFest PDX on Friday and Saturday evening (7pm-10pm both nights). I'd like to gauge interest in the sessions to determine if one, both, or even no nights will have various levels of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  SciBrick at BrickFest PDX...

Hi all, SciBrick will be at Brickfest PDX 2004 in a big way! Two members of the club are Theme Coordinators (Mark Neumann/Mecha and Joe Meno/Space) and there will be several other SciBrick members in attendance: Tim Courtney Adrian Drake Lenny (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact