 Events / BrickFest / 2147 (-5)
  Re: PDX to LAX and then to Legoland/CA

(...) Hi Teunis, I'm sure others here have their own opinions about the Megacorporation that is Disney, but if you're a fan of Disney movies (and especially if you have kids) then you probably should go to Disneyland. I'm fairly sure it's the #1 (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!

(...) *see deleted picture* Ah heck no! Umm, Admiral Giddens...mesa tinkin wesa needin the rest of those Space Rangers to get with da program! *gulp & self-slap for speaking Binkish* Scaredly, ªþ§ (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX)

  The Palmer Palm, The Sandlin Slam and the Filtz Fling!

Additional services include: For $7.00 get the Sandlin Slam! You get Slamed by Sandlin! Be the first to be body slammed by the second tallest AFoL! For $6.50 get the Palmer Palm! You get Palmed by Palmer! Be the second to be palmed! (that day!) For (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!

(...) Indeed it is. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (URL) (That photo is about 50% completion, and the eye won't have the printing when all's done.) Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Announcing the "Larry Moment" A PDX Exclusive!

Dear friends, this year at Brick Fest PDX, I will be offering a special first come first serve super special offer that I am offering: The Larry Moment - tm Yes, if you pay just 10 cents you too can hug Larry. For an additional 5 cents, you can (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact