 Events / BrickFest / 2143
2142  |  2144
Subject:
Announcing the "Larry Moment" A PDX Exclusive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:55:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Dear friends, this year at Brick Fest PDX, I will be offering a special first
come first serve super special offer that I am offering:

The Larry Moment - tm

Yes, if you pay just 10 cents you too can hug Larry. For an additional 5 cents,
you can enjoy the longer lasting "Larry Moment"

That's just 15 cents to Hug the Famous and all around kinda guy our hero Larry
is.

Infact, for the first 100 AFoL's that respond to this thread, you can book time
with Larry on a love seat we are flying in just for the occasion.

Act now! Hug Larry and be the first on the block! Pun intended!

Because our prices are insane, if you whisper the word "Legomaster" in his ear
during the embrace, he'll tell you the secret to 6 wide trains!

GAURANTEED!

CAN YOU BEAT THAT WITH A TRANS LIGHTSABER STICK!?

- To all, enjoy Brick Fest PDX, I wish I could be there. I've at least asked Tim
Courtney to hug Larry for me. Hey its tradition. But seeing as he still owes me
two beers, Tim, is gonna cover the 15 cents.

Love ya all, enjoy the Event.
,
Eric Sophie
www.biomechanicalbricks.com

(p.s. for those who don't know better or who may read into this wrong, this is
all in good fun. I have the upmost respect for Larry and besides, I can make
good money off of his hugs.) - ehhh why not?

;)