 Off-Topic / Fun / 10606
Re: Announcing the "Larry Moment" A PDX Exclusive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:29:02 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Eric Sophie wrote:

Infact, for the first 100 AFoL's that respond to this thread, you can book time
with Larry on a love seat we are flying in just for the occasion.

Act now! Hug Larry and be the first on the block! Pun intended!

Because our prices are insane, if you whisper the word "Legomaster" in his ear
during the embrace, he'll tell you the secret to 6 wide trains!

GAURANTEED!

CAN YOU BEAT THAT WITH A TRANS LIGHTSABER STICK!?

Sign me up!!!!   :-)