 Events / BrickFest / 2029
  Re: Puppy Mecha - F.I.D.O.

(...) So I've got a bit of time then. I actually sat down last night and modeled it in MLCAD, but before I could save it I got an infinitely looping error message and had to abort the program and lost the lot :( (I know - you'd think a professional (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Puppy Mecha - F.I.D.O.

(...) Thanks. My motives are easy; I like seeing lots of stuff at these events, it sounds like shipping would be a bear, it looks like I got the necessary parts, and (selfish bit) it looks like tons of fun to play with! But I'm kind of a believer in (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)