 Events / BrickFest / 1932 (-5)
  Re: Brick Fest 2003 Home Movie Festival

(...) Hey Todd, great job on the Animation Competition! Is there any chance that the entries will be posted? I see that the Race is already on BrickShelf, how about SK8R (V8R) BOI? If any of the most excellent entrants are reading, please feel free (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Huge Fabuland display at Brickfest

Sheree, The Fabuland display was the work of one gentleman. As I had a laptop and a printer on site, he asked me to make him a sign for it. The sign read "Entire Tow For Sale" and had his phone number. Unfortunately, neither Mark's pictures nor my (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: BrickFest mention on CBS radio in NorCal

(...) The was a TV story Sunday night on one of our local stations, WTVD (ABC) about Brickfest, mentioning the attendee count and footage. My parents asked me if I was there this past weekend:) Joe Meno (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Community Roundtable @ BrickFest

Thanks to everyone who came out to the "What is the LEGO Community?" roundtable at BrickFest on Sunday! We had a great discussion that exceeded my expectations. I set out to provide a forum for you to talk with each other face-to-face about what the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest mention on CBS radio in NorCal

Local radio WMMQ 94.9 had a blurb on the morning show this weekend on it. Makin' fun of us. :P -Rick "Will Middelaer" <betamale@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HJGEzn.p6w@lugnet.com... (...) morning, but (...) Lego, (...) model (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact