 Events / BrickFest / 1877 (-5)
  BrickFest mention on CBS radio in NorCal

G'Morning all you lucky BrickFest attendees! The SF Bay Area affiliate of CBS radio did a 3-line mention of BrickFest this morning at about 7:33 am. Key points: not for kids, 255 adults, GWU-Arlington campus, models ranging from "cathedrals to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer

(...) snip (...) Actually Final Duel I and II were fron Return of the Jedi (the second time Luke fights Vader and has a green lightsaber) This Duel is from Empire Strikes Back (the first time Luke fight Vader and has a blue lightsaber.) (...) In (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest in Washington Post

On 04.08 8/10/2003 +0000, Greg Kramer wrote (...) Not bad... Shame she didnt have a camera tho :-) --- wubwub aka stephen f roberts wildbrick.com - Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer

(...) Nope, you have it right I think. Fortunately, all we may have to do is wait for these to get clearanced to score them cheap. I think at one point I was seeing the Millenium Falcon at 50%. Patience is your friend. The problem with this set, as (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer

(...) Did I get this right? Will there be Pick-a-brick in all legostores in the future?? That is great news! (since I'm close to a legostore :-) Big thank you to Larry, for posting the transcriptions! greetz, Saskia (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact