 Events / BrickFest / 1759
  McFender & Droid

In response to my previous issue of having incomplete interiors in the Moonbases I am bringing to BF, I introduce... McFender & Droid Contracting: Specializing in Modular Lunar Construction. Good old Isaac "Ike" McFender and his replicant Junior (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: McFender & Droid

(...) Galactic Mediator Hendo, Wow, you act fast, but then again we are down to the wire. This is great stuff. Clever design and execution. The truck sure reads as a handyman's vehicle of choice. And it even docks four studs off! I like your handle (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: McFender & Droid

(...) Hey Andrew! Thanks for the comments. I liked that handle choice also, and would have included a door with another one to the rear platform, if I was able to find another such piece in my collection (besides the one I have on one of my train (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)