 Space / 26847
Re: McFender & Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 04:14:37 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, John P. Henderson wrote:
I am bringing to BF, I introduce...

McFender & Droid Contracting: Specializing in Modular Lunar Construction.
-snip

Galactic Mediator Hendo,

Wow, you act fast, but then again we are down to the wire. This is great stuff.
Clever design and execution. The truck sure reads as a handyman's vehicle of
choice. And it even docks four studs off! I like your handle choice on the
airtight door. I'm wondering about the loading possiblities here and if those
red beams work as dividers for material or theft protection.
Looking forward to the whole display.

-ªþ§