 Events / BrickFest / 1758
  Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003

(...) Great. Here's probably the final space plan: (URL) here's a tentative trial layout TDL. (URL) is still in flux but does show a local loop in the MSLTC/LUCNY area as well as both mains running through, and enough straights on the bridge (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003

(...) Unfortunately it is possibly not to be. MSLTC's layout may not accomodate it. I've given you a local loop all your own though if that's OK. If not, we can leave it out, no big deal. (...) Nope! (grin) In other news, NELUG has indicated they (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFestT 2003

Actually, NELUG will be bringing our own tables. The base table should be between 29" and 30" and the next tier up will be 39" to 40." I suppose if we can use the GMU table for the base table, we can try that, but we're still bringing our own (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003

(...) There will be room on the NGLTC tables, I'm only bringing about 4-5 buildings and 9 tables, so there is plenty of room for other peoples MOCs. jt (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003

Will there be room for individual buildings? I was planning on bringing a small train station (16x40 stud footprint), however, if there won't really be room for it, I'll bring another pirate ship or two :-) Frank (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003

(...) Likewise, LUCNY will be bringing 2 or 3 additional tables that are NOT shown on the latest layout map. These can be set up as needed--and I hope they are needed! I wanna see lots of LEGO creations! Just because you are not a member of a club (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003

(...) Roger that! In particular the peninsula connecting MichLTC to the rest of the oval doesn't have to be all yard, although it has 4 tracks on it there is still room for one baseplate wide buildings, and with the extra tables that LUCNY is (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFestT 2003

(...) Apologies if this is a dup, I thought I posted a reply but must have bobbled it. I knew you were bringing your own tables!!!! It's a good thing, it frees up GMU tables. For whatever reason it just didn't make the layout space plan... Here's a (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)