 Events / BrickFest / 1747
  Re: BrickFest Pirate Game

[trimmed ng list to just .brickfest] (...) I'll see what we can do about that. :) (...) It is a BSB -- I just lost my mind. (...) 3 wide center sections. We had a 4th section, but the dog ate it. (...) So you don't want the class 7 ships, or you (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Pirate Game

(...) Bad dog! (...) I have never come close to using class 7 ships in the game. I would like to at some point, but it's unlikely. More on this below. Additionally, class 8 doesn't have a standard record sheet for it. (...) Remember a class 2 ship (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Pirate Game

An independent update... Nik really had a blast at the mini ESPG that Jason ran on Saturday at the MichLUG meeting, and he's been building stuff like mad. We sorted that big bin of random parts that we had at GenCon and we will be bringing stuff to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)