 Events / BrickFest / 1727
    Airport Rides —Frank Filz
   I'm arriving about 10 PM at Reagan/DCA and I'm interested in a ride either to the BrickFest site, or to the Hilton (where I'm staying with Thomas Avery). If anyone else is arriving about the same time, we could share a cab. Frank (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Airport Rides —Lester Witter
   (...) The METRO (subway) is easy to use and gets you to the hilton/towers (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Airport Rides —Frank Filz
   (...) I may go that way as a last resort, but I sort of have a preference to a cab over the metro since I will be manhandling 2 roll on bags plus a carry-on. Do the DC metro trains have platforms level with the cars? Frank (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Airport Rides —Brian Darrow
   (...) Since Frank opened this subject, I'll jump on the wagon too. Is anybody arriving DCA/Reagan around 1:00pm Thursday and would be willing to share a cab ride over to the Hilton? I'll have a couple of heavy bags and a stuffed carryon so the metro (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Airport Rides —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Do you have a wheeled folding cart? I've done the Metro with that much stuff, even without a cart... It's not fun but it IS doable. Especially then which is non-rush. People are pretty understanding and will give you a hand or get out of the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Airport Rides —Thomas Avery
   (...) Brian, Anthony Sava and I will arrive at DCA 1:15pm on Thurs. We can share a van ride, perhaps. All three of us + luggage will be a lot. I've looked into Metro (rail) and the route doesn't look too bad. There's one stop that requires a change. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)