 Events / BrickFest / 1740
Re: Airport Rides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:50:05 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Brian Darrow wrote:
Since Frank opened this subject, I'll jump on the wagon too.  Is anybody
arriving DCA/Reagan around 1:00pm Thursday and would be willing to share a cab
ride over to the Hilton?  I'll have a couple of heavy bags and a stuffed carryon
so the metro won't work for me either.

Brian,

Anthony Sava and I will arrive at DCA 1:15pm on Thurs. We can share a van ride,
perhaps. All three of us + luggage will be a lot.

I've looked into Metro (rail) and the route doesn't look too bad. There's one
stop that requires a change. Total trip time is estimated 36 min. and cost is
$1.20. From what Larry said, it's not too difficult with bags.

I think a cab ride for one would cost between $20 and $30.

I've also contacted WAMALUG about their memebers giving rides to and from the
airports. I'll post back here when I hear something.

thanks,
TJ