 Events / BrickFest / 1576
1575  |  1577
Subject:
Castle Will Be Big at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:19:01 GMT

    I'm coming to the 'Fest and would be very interested in a castle discussion.
I really love all LEGO themes, but castle is my favorite.  (I think this comes
from a deep interest in medieval stuff outside of the LEGO world.)
    I never really got into the Medieval Marketplace thing.  I think it's a good
idea, but it's just not something that inspired me to build.  Would a castle
roundtable discussion be a planned thing to do at the 'Fest that would have a
set time to meet?
    See you there,
        David