 Castle / 17526
Re: Castle Will be Big at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Hello fellow castlers!

This is just a little email to figure who's coming to [Brickfest].  I am.  Am
{very} excited about it, too!

I think it would be cool to see some custome Harry Potter type Castles.  Or at
least some castles that utilize a lot of the newer Harry Potter pieces.

I miss my days of building castles and such.  Now I seem to put all effort
towards trains and town and haven't build anything significant for the castle
genre for a few years now.

But I will say that my favorite room last year at BrickFest was the Castle room.
So many cool creations.  So many cool building ideas to get inspired.
Perhaps next year I will have something to contribute to the Castle room.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY