 Events / BrickFest / 154
    Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest —Christina Hitchcock
   (...) Still working on it... We hope to have an announcement soon. Christina Hitchcock www.brickfest.com WAMALUG.org (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest —Christina Hitchcock
   I know it is not pretty, fast, and others would probably have set it up differently but here you go. The fallowing link will take you to the page that contains the logo submissions for the 2001 BrickFest T-shirt. The t-shirt design has been selected (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: logo and t-shirt design for BrickFest —Matthew Gerber
   COOL! Thanks Christina! Call me warped, but I really like the idea of the pirate ship going broadside with the train. Very clever-whoever did it. (One little thing though...if you really want to include my AYBABTU image, could you put up the newer (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)