 Events / BrickFest / 1491
  Re: Only 3 days left to register...

(...) OK, I've taken the plunge. Now I need to book some flights or I may not make it! Are there any other non-North American attendees this year? My plan is to visit my friend Damian and his wife in North Carolina and then come up for BF - As I'm (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Only 3 days left to register...

(...) Simon, I'm an NC person, and the road directions from Greensboro are really easy: I-85 North to Richmond, then I-95 North until you get there:) (actually, getting around in Arlington was the trick for me...Mapquest was a little fuzzy). I did a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)