 Events / BrickFest / 1433
    Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003 —Matthew Greene
   (...) Name of Club: MidSouth Lego Train Club Contact Name: Matthew Greene Contact email address: hrcpins4us@aol.com Desired dimensions of space : 60 x 160(park, church, opera house, city backdrop) & 30 x 40 (lift bridge) We can bring our own tables. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) A couple things... First, although posting publicly is great, it shows participation and should spur others on to participate as well, please mail me your info as requested so I don't lose track of it.. thanks! (BTW I added colons to your info (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)