 Events / BrickFest / 1375
Re: Lug/LTC Challenges...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 19:03:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So we know that 13 people can build a Star Destroyer in a few hours...

We have seen amazing creations come out of the minds of many...

How would people feel if we held a brick-olympics of sorts.

Where an individual, or a Lug/LTC would compete in a series of short
contest to see who is the best at building with the brick.

Perhaps we could do indivudal and team contests...

Any thoughts on this?
What kind of competitions could we do?
How would we judge the winner?

Jeff VW