 Events / BrickFest / 128
Re: BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 05:16:23 GMT

Hi, I was wondering when the themes of the brikwars battles would be
decided. Since I may not be able to come for all of the days, I'd like to
know which battle I would be more interested in participating in (I am more
of a space guy). Any information at all would be great. Hope to see you guys
there.

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes:
Less then 25 days left to register for BrickFest 2001

Register now so that you can join us!
Registering early insures that we will be able to plan the best event and will
secure you a great registration package.
(http://www.brickfest.com/regpackage.html)