 Events / BrickFest / 125
124  |  126
Subject:
BrickFest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 20:20:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Less then 25 days left to register for BrickFest 2001

Register now so that you can join us!
Registering early insures that we will be able to plan the best event and will
secure you a great registration package.
(http://www.brickfest.com/regpackage.html)

Activities

Giant Brick Play Area
Brick Wars
Castle World
Historical set display
Huge Train/Town layout
MOC's from all themes and in all sizes
Evil Steve's Pirate game
Rail Racers
Robotics
Trading

Workshops / Presentations

LEGO Direct Q&A Session!
Stop motion animation
Large sculptures and mosaics building
Train model design clinic
LDraw and related subjects
International Organization of LEGO Train Clubs

Roundtable Discussions on how to hold a train show, and the LUGNET community
and others.

If you would like to submit additional ideas or want to help with running one
of the listed events please email me or post your thoughts on the
lugnet.events.brickfest list.

We will be deciding on the BrickFest T-shirt design in the next few weeks. Even
if you cannot attend BrickFest 2001, you can still support the fest and order a
t-shirt! We can only Guarantee shirts for those that place orders before June
1. We will process other requests on supplies available after the event (if
there are any).

http://www.brickfest.com/tshirt.html

Christina Hitchcock
Event Coordinator