 Events / BrickFest / 1271
    Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE —Mike Petrucelli
   Is it just me or is it not possible to register from the brickfest website. I am going to try and make arrangements to attend. That would be my first actual meeting of some fellow AFOLs. If I can go, I will be coming by car, so I could probably (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

        Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE —Tim Courtney
   (...) Registration for BrickFest hasn't opened yet. They'll announce it when it opens. HTH, -Tim (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

        Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) I see. Thanks for the info. I do find it sort of odd that the website says registration will be open in April and it is already the 23rd. Hence my comment. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

        Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE —Christina Hitchcock
   (...) Yes, the web site says April and we still have every intention of having it open soon. The web site and registration database capabilities are being expanded and it is taking a little longer then anticipated. I can't say enough about the great (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)