 Events / BrickFest / 1263
    Re: BrickFest Hotel info —Chris Giddens
   (...) Any idea which hotel is which? (if you We're coming up Thursday but not staying at the Hilton due to the higher rate there Thursday night. Chris <>< (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people)

        Re: BrickFest Hotel info —Thomas Avery
   (...) Yea, what's up with that? Last year I stayed at the Hilton Thurs-Fri-Sat nights and paid $77 per night (plus tax :-) I just checked their rates and it will more than double the total cost if I want to add Thursday night for this year! Is (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people)