 Events / BrickFest / 125
  BrickFest 2001

Less then 25 days left to register for BrickFest 2001 Register now so that you can join us! Registering early insures that we will be able to plan the best event and will secure you a great registration package. ((URL) Brick Play Area Brick Wars (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: BrickFest 2001

"Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in message news:GDpCHF.3rC@lugnet.com... Less then 25 days left to register for BrickFest 2001 <snip> Trading <snip> --- I'm very interested in trading at Brickfest, but is there any structure (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2001

Hi, I was wondering when the themes of the brikwars battles would be decided. Since I may not be able to come for all of the days, I'd like to know which battle I would be more interested in participating in (I am more of a space guy). Any (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2001

(...) Yes, I agree, that would be helpful. A castle BrikWars would be a lot of fun, but it'd be good to know ahead of time (so we can plan the "Gathering"'s times around it). And people will want to get their armies ready no matter what the theme. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest 2001

(...) "Structure" no, we do not have any at this time. If you have any recommendations please let me know. The members of WAMALUG do not typically trade at meetings so we are inexperienced in the Do's and Don'ts of trading. It will be scheduled for (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)