 Events / BrickFest / 1240
  A call for Animation Competition Ideas for BrickFest 2003

Here it is, the call for ideas and restrictions. There will be a one week time limit, and then I will ask the moderators to close discussion on this topic. I am interested in any idea you might have for an animation competition to be held at (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: A call for Animation Competition Ideas for BrickFest 2003

I have a suggestion. Can we hold a general Animation/Lego Film/Home Movie festival? I'd like to show soome short films but I rather not enter then into a "competition". I never made them to be competitive, yet still I'd like to share. So can we (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: A call for Animation Competition Ideas for BrickFest 2003

Hi Todd - I *strongly* suggest pre-screening entries for quality and entertainment value -- whether you do it, or have a panel of judges do it. While the humor category was excellent at BricksWest, I know from the feedback I got from many attendees (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)