 Events / BrickFest / 1240
1239  |  1241
Subject:
A call for Animation Competition Ideas for BrickFest 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 21:27:09 GMT

Here it is, the call for ideas and restrictions.

There will be a one week time limit, and then I will ask the moderators to
close discussion on this topic.

I am interested in any idea you might have for an animation competition to be
held at BrickFest 2003.

At the end of the week I will post here and on LUGNET the competition rules and
contest parameters.

All ideas will be considered.

Rules are also being considered and if you have any suggestions for rules
concerning the competition such as format and other issues, let the ideas flow
here.

The deadline is already set in stone, and that date is July 14th. If is not in
my hands on the 14th, then it will not be in the competition.

Todd

:)