 Events / BrickFest / 1164
Re: BrickFest 2002 Train Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:38:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Tom Cook writes:
Non-Revenue - Shaun Sullivan - "PiggyBack" Car
Can't find a pic.  Train car with little train going around.

I was stumbling around on BrickShelf today looking for a particular picture
from the 'Fest and I found this picture (taken by Abe) of Shaun's
"Piggyback" Car:

This was definitely one of the most interesting and fun creations at
BrickFest. Folks were really intrigued by trying to figure out the way it
worked and enjoyed watching the little train go around and around on the
back of the larger car that was going around and around the track.

G.