 Trains / Train Organizations / 2091
  BrickFest 2002 Train Winners

Sorry for the long delay. Below are the winners of the Train Room MOC contest (thanks to Abe Friedman and Constantine Hannaher for the pics): Steam Engine - Shaun Sullivan - BR18 German Steam Engine (URL) Electric, Other - Bob Hayes - GG1 (URL) - (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Train Winners

(...) I was stumbling around on BrickShelf today looking for a particular picture from the 'Fest and I found this picture (taken by Abe) of Shaun's "Piggyback" Car: (URL) was definitely one of the most interesting and fun creations at BrickFest. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)