 Trains / Train Organizations / 2091
    BrickFest 2002 Train Winners —Tom Cook
   Sorry for the long delay. Below are the winners of the Train Room MOC contest (thanks to Abe Friedman and Constantine Hannaher for the pics): Steam Engine - Shaun Sullivan - BR18 German Steam Engine (URL) Electric, Other - Bob Hayes - GG1 (URL) - (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

        Re: BrickFest 2002 Train Winners —Greg Perry
   (...) I was stumbling around on BrickShelf today looking for a particular picture from the 'Fest and I found this picture (taken by Abe) of Shaun's "Piggyback" Car: (URL) was definitely one of the most interesting and fun creations at BrickFest. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)