 Events / BrickFest / 1139
    Re: well wishes /coverage/ Thank you! —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   (...) [snip] Kudos to all participating, presenting, planning and covering BrickFest(tm) 2002. I am still enjoying the reports and photos appearing about this marvelous event. Larry your transcript of the LD session was superb. I, like most others, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: well wishes /coverage/ Thank you! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This is a GREAT idea. It works better for creations that don't move around but even they could benefit. Just have each room get a unique letter prefix and have the room coordinator start handing out numbers as models appear. (or have a big box (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)