 Events / BrickFest / 1081
    Qucick question for BrickFesters —Michael Huffman
   Just a quick note: my wife -- who isn't into LEGO that much and who was more than patient with me this past weekend -- enjoyed her time at Brickfest! Thank you all for making her first BrickFest so enjoyable; she enjoyed it so much that she wants to (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

        Disney Vacation Club (was Re: Qucick question for BrickFesters) —Rob Doucette
   (...) That might have been my van (white/blue Mercury Villager) with a DVC plate in front and red/white/blue mouse ears on the antenna. We've been members since 1999. Our home property is the BoardWalk Villas but we usually stay at Old Key West. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Disney Vacation Club —Michael Huffman
   (...) Yep. :) (...) Here's some stream of conscious questions in no particular order (it's late here): What led up to you decision to join? I think the initial cost/yearly dues is a little steep & the 40 year time limit has put us off a little. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Disney Vacation Club —Rob Doucette
   (...) Kids. We first toured DVC on our honeymoon in 1995 (we were evacuated from St. John due to hurricanes Luis (sp?) and Marilyn, Disney/Delta helped me pull together a honeymoon package in less than an hour!). We decided to join after my son was (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)