 Events / BrickFest / 1077 (-5)
  Brickfest 2K+2

Hi All, I also wanted to take a moment and join the shorus of people posting their reactions and thoughts on BF2K+2. I went down to Virginia fully expecting to have a wonderful time, and I was not in the least disappointed. From start to finish, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Bill Changing Machine

(...) I noticed some minifigs in little plastic containers (those roundish ones with the caps that little toys come in in those candy/trinket machines at the entrance to every supermarket in the U.S.) in some pics taken by Jon Palmer of his (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Bill Changing Machine

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne D. Rich writes: [snip] (...) [snip] (...) From Stephen F. Roberts' "scattered thank-you's" post, this much is revealed. "Best use of a candy machine : Suz's candy machine full of minifigs" Suz, it sounds (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: The clock is ticking

(...) He does have a bit of a point. The directions to the venue are hidden under Hotel Directions. There is no explicit link on the home page to a location map. -Rob. (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) I guess that makes sense. Maybe I should be thinking well at least I got one pack. Then again TLC(not just LD here) is in the buisness of making plastic parts as Hop-Frog points out. If there is demand for a product and profit to be made it is (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact